Someone who does not trust, love, and respect others. Sound ironic? Here are some common and easy to know characteristics:
1) Criticizing and judging others: Reflecting self worth entails that, to love others, you must first love yourself. Is it personals problem? Are you having personal problems? Take responsibility for your actions. Don’t damage others;
2) Negativity: whoever is happy will make others happy. There’s always something positive, don’t hold onto anger;
3) Sense of entitlement(s): lack of appreciation, and acting like you deserve it, are limited and petty. Don’t expect things from people. Be thankful;
4) Anger: If held onto longer than a circumstance requires, anger can be synonymous to brain and memory problems. Avoid being negative. If need be, avoid the situation; and,
5) Not accepting responsibly: there’s almost always challenges to deal with. It’s our responsibility to try and deal with them. Try not to criticize yourself.
Don’t be a loser!