1) They’re damn cool. 3 billion kinds of insects and counting. Always new technology. Fireplaces gave rise to steam cars, and the internal combustion engine. Look at any North American ski or mountain bike town. The best houses are always log cabins.
2) Combing 3 unique: “harder to find experience in, than a good janitor” professions. Pest control, chimney cleaning and log cabin building will blow your mind.
3) Unreal price structure example. Log cabins used to cost nothing to build. In 1980, lumber was more than 1200% cheaper vs panel, or hardie boards 400% increase (price adjusted for inflation). Most pest and chimney DIY kits are 40-50% less than competitors advertised prices.
4) Pest control, chimney clean and log cabin building are relative with Covid-19. Think of bacteria from a bird, mammals or bugs view. Its how they spread. When they do, a solid, warm house, is essential. You’ll never meet someone unhealthy that owns a log cabin. It’s well known round walls bounce enemy radar.
5) #1 reason pest control, chimney cleaning and log cabin building are best, is that every North American used to build log cabins; trap; trade; and, burn. Centuries before television and the internet, Canadians trapped mammals, built cabins and kept warm. It’s a racist and sexist fixation that North Americans are not more tradition oriented. Combining 3 already hard to find services, make it easier for women and multi culturals to adapt. It’s more controlled, safer, hands on approach to learning something we used to do, as part of initiation, formation and survival.
It always comes back to being cool.
When you call Narch, you know you’ll get the best, and, even a 1% chance at ruling the world.